Free Windows 7 Enterprise download is available now for 90 day trial. This 90 day Trial Windows 7 Enterprise Edition is specifically designed for IT Professionals, so that Windows administrator can test out windows 7 software and hardware on a final version of windows 7 enterprise product.
Meanwhile, This free Windows 7 Enterprise download provides opportunity for Windows administrator more familiar with the key improvements over previous versions of the Windows operating system, and experience firsthand how Windows 7 can make your PC environment more productive, secure, and manageable.
Here is the guideline before implement Windows 7 Enterprise trial:
- Protect your PC and data. Be sure to back up your data and please don’t test Windows 7 on your primary home or business PC.
- You have 10 days to activate the product. If not activated within 10 days, the system will shut down once every hour until activated.
- The 90-day Trial is the full working version of the Windows 7 Enterprise, the version most of you will be working with in your corporate environment. It will not require a product key.
- The 90-day Trial will shut down once every hour when you have reached the end of the 90-day evaluation period.
- The 90-day Trial is offered for a limited time and in limited quantity. The download will be available through March 31, 2010, while supplies last.
- After the 90-day Trial expires, if you wish to continue to use Windows 7 Enterprise, please note that you will be required to purchase and perform a clean installation of Windows 7, including drivers and applications.
- Be sure to turn on automatic updates in Windows Update in case we publish updates for the 90-day Trial.
Minimum Windows 7 Enterprise System Requirements
- GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 GB of RAM (32-bit) / 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available disk space (32-bit) / 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- DVD-compatible drive
- Internet access (fees may apply)
Meanwhile, there are 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7 are only available in five languages: English, French, German, Japanese, and Spanish. Just choose the version that fits the system you’ll be using and pick your language to register for and download the 90-day Trial.