BatteryBar is a Windows 7 battery utility that display advanced notebook / laptop battery status information in Windows 7 taskbar. This Windows 7 battery management software is more advanced than default windows 7 power option as it can provides more battery life information such as remaining battery charge in %, battery capacity, discharge rate, battery status (charging or discharging) and battery wear rate by placing the mouse cursor over the BatteryBar button.
BatteryBar also constantly monitoring the your Windows battery status as you use your laptop. As it monitors your Windows 7 battery, it keeps all battery historical data and provides you with a very accurate estimate of how much time is remaining on your battery.
Once installed batterybar utility on your Windows 7, you can view Batterybar information in your windows 7 by right-clicking on the taskbar.
Windows 7 Battery Bar Key features:
- Statistical time prediction
- Always-on battery icon showing current battery status
- Create a discharge/recharge profile of your battery
- Determine “time remaining” based on historical usage profile of you battery
- Display popup windows with detailed battery information
Beside that, BatteryBar also got additional features if you upgrade to the paid version of the software.
Windows 7 Battery Bar Pro Version features:
- Automatic upgrade notification popup for the latest beta release
- Show low and critical battery notification warnings
- Change the current Windows power scheme
- Customize the look of BatteryBar with custom themes
- Customize when the battery is reported as at low or critical level
- Show low and critical battery warnings based on time remaining or percent remaining
If you are running Windows 7 on a notebook / laptop, just download batterybar utility, as it is a great battery management tool to enhance your Windows 7 taskbar.